BIBLE TRIVIA IS HERE!!!
Just post your answer to each question in the comment and leave your email address.
The first person with all the correct answers, wins the book.
Special Conditions Apply:
- MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN BARBADOS
David and Jonathan make a covenant of friendship together in which book of the Bible?
1) 1 Samuel, 2) 2 Samuel, 3) 1 Kings, 4) 1 Chronicles
Which of these books of the Bible contains the 10 commandments?
1) Ecclesiastes, 2) Leviticus, 3) Genesis 4) Exodus
Who is the author of the book of Romans?
1) John 2) Peter 3) Paul 4) James
In which book of the Bible do we read: “I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine:..”?
1) Psalms 2) Hebrews 3) Song of Solomon 4) Galatians
What New Testament book discusses the difference between the old and the new covenants?
1) Acts 2) Romans 3) Hebrews 4) Jude
What is the theme in the book of Amos?
1) grace 2) love 3) justice 4) forgiveness
Where is this verse found? ” Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: the just shall live by his faith.”
1) Jude 2) Isaiah 3) Philemon 4) Habakkuk
In which book of the Bible is this verse found?: “the eyes of the LORD,…run to and fro through the whole earth.”
1) Esther 2) Zechariah 3) Ruth 4) Job
By law, if an Israelite touched the carcase of a dead insect, he became unclean until …?
1) a priest cleansed him 2) the seventh day of the week 3) the evening 4) he cleaned himself
By law, if you were an Israelite and an unclean dead animal fell onto something that was clean, what did God require you to do?
1) nothing was to be done 2) it became unclean and had to be washed in water 3) it was to be burned 4) it was unclean until a priest could bless it