Let’s “Facebook” the Gospel
We as Christians are called to be Ambassadors of the Word of God in every forum, both offline and online. God makes our job description very clear: “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 15:6)
What’s your Facebook light like? Is it dim or bright?
Let’s face it…out of our 200 plus Facebook friends, less than 50 of them know the Lord.
Time to Shine Online
Let’s “Facebook” the Gospel then…
Here are some tips which will help you shine your light online so that your friends may read, see your good works (status updates, comments, questions and shared links) and come to glorify your Father which is in heaven.
1. Update your Facebook status with a verse or two a day. (A verse a day keeps the devil away)
2. Share motivational articles on your profile page from Christian websites (charismamag.com, christianpost.com, lifeway.com, radiantmag.com)
3. Tag your friends on these motivational articles
4. Encourage comments on your notes by speaking about your own Christian experience
5. Add sermon notes to your personal notes and share with your friends